Rob Massa, thanks very much for your response.  From my research, I believe the
Morgan 382 is plywood.  I assume that the properties of plywood would be
similar to balsa, but I am not sure.  Since I don't own the boat yet, I can't
go digging around in her deck to see if it's rotted.

I'm still waiting on my survey (the surveyor will give me the moisture
readings), so I will likely have to make a decision based on those.

Sent from my iPhone