I didn't mean to insult anyone. I said plastic because I didn't have any
proof they were Marelon.
I had found this on another sailing forum:
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=154228

The internet used to mean never having to say I don't know. Now it means I
don't know what to believe.