Update...

I really appreciate your replies and insights. I'm a new sailor and this is
my first boat!

Took the boat to the yard. Before they pulled her they took off the the aft
most keel bolt nut (it was nearest the stringer that was showing greatest
weeping) and water start seeping.

Pulled the boat but it was right before Thanksgiving and they all took off
for 4 days. I'm a brand new liveaboard so a tree house was my new home.

There was clearly a crack in the seam of sealant between keel and hull for
about 10" from aft and forward. They cut that sealant out.. Drilled a small
hole at an angle to that last bolt from the top. All glass. They also cut
very small triangle of glass near the bolt and decided there were areas of
air in the glass amongst the stringers and thusly the keel boat needed a
much larger washer for support. They made 1/4"x 3"x3" plate as a washer.
They also pumped grease thru their little hole to displace any moisture.
The obvious and most accessible of the 3 leaks water they ground down
smooth and bilge painted. They filled the gap they exposed between keel and
hull with 5200. Bigger gap than I imagined there would be. Allegedly
slapped some bottom paint over that but they had the boat back in the water
before I got back from work.

Spent several hours trying to sail in light wind and motoring to get home.
Checked the bilge and yup...problem not solved. Like I said, they painted
over 1 of 3 leaking spots. The other 2 are still leaking...

Jacob Fuerst
'78 C&C 36
303-520-4669