A friend of mine with a 33-1 installed a windex light a few years ago. Great
for night racing. I believe he just took a waterproof bulb housing and taped it
to the windex arm. He aligns the light so it's on the top of the arm, that way
your not staring up at the bulb, but can see the light reflected from the
windex. I think if was to do one, I would be tempted to use those strips of
waterproof LEDs.
Cheers, DougCeltic Knot33-2 c/b

    On Friday, December 9, 2016 6:19 AM, Dave S via CnC-List