From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 00:08
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Brass
Subject: Stus-List Safety equipment rental?

As some of you may recall, I’m planning on taking Imzadi to Bermuda in early
June as part of the Rally to the Cup. (if anyone is interest in seeing the
Americas Cup, I’m in the process of lining up crew. Contact me off list.)

The folks at Offshore Passage Opportunities who are managing the rally have
promised detailed information in the next couple of weeks. But one of the
logistical details I can handle now is to line up a 6 man liferaft, and EPIRB,
and a sat phone for the trip over and back. My preference is to rent the gear,
rather than purchase – though buying the sat phone might be a desirable
alternative given future cruising plans.

Has anyone had experience renting the safety gear I need? I think I recall that
Boat/US offers rentals. Are there other sources? And is there a source that is
better than the others?

Rick Brass
Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2
la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1