I did this on my 79 30 Mk 1 also. A small flathead screwdriver in the hole will
hold the nut from turning . If you are sealing the outer rails with 4200 or
similar do not over-tighten the handrails . Just snug enough to squeeze a bit
of sealant out then let it cure . Snug up after it has cured .

Sent from Joe Bognar