My 1990 C&C 37+ has a sink in the vee berth.  I am unable to find the
seacock for that sink.  Based upon the location of the thru-hull on the
outside of the boat, I would suspect it to be under the forward battery
box, which would be inaccessible and thus pretty stupid.  I was hoping to
tap into that seacock for a wash down pump, but after failing to find the
seacock, it occurred to me that it would be really bad if the drain hose
failed an I couldn't find the seacock to close it.  So my questions are:

1.  Where is the vee berth sink seacock,
and
2.  Where should I connect the salt water intake for the wash down pump.

TIA,
Gary
S/V Kaylarah
'90 C&C 37+