Sink sea cock is under the settee just aft of the forward bulkhead.  I have
batteries in my compartment but you may not.  I also have a beckson port
(hand hole) which allows access through the floor of the compartment.  You
may not have this port.  It may just be a hole.

I had a spare see cock in my head from when the toilet used raw water.  I
plumbed the existing shower drain pump (4gpm, 50 psi deck wash pump) to
suck from either the shower or the spare port and then discharge either
overboard or to the deck hose connection which I bedded in the deck
directly above the pump.  The pump is in the little cubby behind the toilet
mounted to the forward bulkhead.  Admittedly it is a little weird to have
to reach in the shower to start the deck pump.  Obviously I could create a
parallel switching circuit if it became a big deal but since I already have
to rearrange a couple valves any way I can't see the point.  I also took
the time to install and auxiliary suction which allows me to connect a
garden hose.  Now I can dewater anything.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD