Bruce,

Garhauer makes very nice adjustable car system. Look up “Garhauer adjustable
genoa car system”. A few pictures here (not my boat ((:-():
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hq9xfaayl2n3b9v/AAAbFxc4HSJ8GMhukyZq1AR4a?dl=0 .

Marek

I am thinking of adding cars to my jib track that I can adjust from the cockpit
via lines (rather than the pinned adjustable cars I have now), so if you have a
photo of that type of setup, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks as always for your help,

Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092<tel:(847)%20404-5092> (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net