Bruce:

Look here and scroll down to D2 Replacement parts.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XLewmar+D2.TRS0&_nkw=Lewmar+D2&_sacat=0

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have managed to now break 2 (!) of the clutch handles on our Lewmar D2
> clutches.  Interestingly, 2 or 3 of the clutch handles are aluminum, and
> seem pretty robust.  The others are fiberglass, and those are the ones that
> after many years, if they are open and someone inadvertently steps on them,
> they break and cannot seem to be repaired.
>
> And, of course, I've checked with Lewmar and they no longer make
> replacement handles.
>
> I hate the idea of replacing 12 or 13 clutches, and yet I really like the
> way that the Lewmar clutches grab line.
>
> If I can find a machine shop that will make the handles for a reasonable
> price, would anyone here need any?
>
> Bruce Whitmore
>
> (847) 404-5092 (mobile)
> bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.
> paypal.me_stumurray&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN
> 0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=aAav4QyPK7y-
> rZlIXVwYwJj5cduV1kUboCizthI7A-Q&s=WshAp7V7ynKjSrbXMd75_
> W2cgX-CpqrFGjydKYDTpn4&e=

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC