Rick,

This is one of my jib track cars.  Just for my 95% jib.  Never move them.

I have line control adjustable ball bearing cars on my genoa track.

I am, however, replacing both cars.  If one broke..........

I brought the knurled knob home.  I drilled and tapped a hole in the
remainder of the pin that was in the knob.  Option 1 as well as Option 4 in
my original post are both viable.

Dennis C.

Dennis C.