Subject: Re: Stus-List Rod Rigging Tension C&C 32
From: Dave S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: Wed, June 14, 2017 7:55 am
To: "C&c Stus List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave S <syerd...@gmail.com>

Thanks.  I lack both experience and empirical data, (no gauge) so your input really helps.      I suspect that I simply did not set it up correctly initially.  Last week's sail was in 14-16kts, gusts to 19, rare-ish here, a fair bit of "bash and crash" and first time this season, so any microbends certainly got unbent, and the unseated was seated.

Dave