Ronco likely has a replacement tank.

From: Steven A. Demore via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 8:59 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Steven A. Demore
Subject: Stus-List C&C 30 MK1 General Questions

Need some help/advice from some more experienced C&C people.  I am rebuilding a
’73 30 MK1 project boat, that was started a few years ago by another person and
abandoned along the way.  I am focused on the settee area right now.  First, I
think I can get the mold cleaned out of the water tank, but it looks like there
are some fine cracks in the bottom.  Is there something that I can do to seal
it up (paint, liner, ?) that would be safe for potable water?

Second, the settee itself has a couple of metal brackets on the top that would
keep cushions from sitting flat.  Can somebody tell me how the settee goes
together, i.e. is there a board on top or something?  A picture might be
helpful as well, since I am going to have to build whatever goes in there.

I’m sure that I’ll have a lot more questions as this project commences, so
thanks in advance!

Steve

SV Doin’ It Right
1973 C&C 30 MK1