From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of RONALD CASCIATO via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:54:32 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: RONALD CASCIATO
Subject: Re: Stus-List I need help with portlights

Mark,
Your boat is now 40 years old.....you might want to consider not replacing 40
year old parts and methods with the same 40 year old stuff....

15 years ago, I replaced my 1977 ..38 ports with new Lewmar opening
ports...with screens included....
The openings on mine were about 1/8" smaller and it was a no brainer go enlarge
them a bit .....the result is a nice clean .modern look and functioning
ports....

Pictures available on request.

Ron C.

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App