From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List portlight photos

I replaced Touche's galley port with a Lewmar opening port.  Lets the fumes
from the alcohol stove out.

Pics can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsb3lSZzZBdzJuV3c

Unfortunately, the pic size is really small.

The only challenge is making sure the cabin exterior and interior pieces are
uniformly spaced so the are no gaps in the frame.  I put dowel spacers between
them.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:52 PM, bushmark4--- via CnC-List