AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2017-08-01 10:33 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List wrote:
One year I overfilled my diesel tank for winter storage (so that fuel was in the hose leading to the deck fill). Diesel fuel ended up in the bilge, and I discovered that it is tenacious when it comes to seeping through things. Unlike the water in the bilge, the fuel found its way through the C&C smile, which is how I discovered it. I figured it probably worked its way through the hose connecting point.

-----Original Message----- From: robert via CnC-List