My suggestion is to go with a manual windlass.  It will save a considerable
amount of money and problems over the years to come.  Getting power to the
windlass will require heavy gage wiring to carry the requisite current or
instead a dedicated battery in/near the anchor locker.  Corrosion on the
terminals, wires and motor internals regularly plagues electric windlasses.

They are hard to find but ebay occasionally has AnchorMan manual windlasses
for about $250.  Even less common is the Muir 500 manual for about $500.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD