John,

Wally’s site is a wonderful guide and inspiration.   There are several other
Landfall 38 owners who have insightful blogs: RainDays, Raft, VioletHour; are
just the first few which come up on a google search.

I have recently done much of the same refits on my boat.  Below is a direct
link to my project page.

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/p/projects.html

-
Paul E.