Hi John,

Using Blogger (i.e. blogspot) is rather easy and it is free.  Much of my recent
efforts I have not bothered to write up as they are mostly never ending tasks:
little cosmetics projects, engine maintenance,  leak hunting, brightwork, …
I am working on a water heeling bag system so that I can heel 53’ of air draft
under a 49’ bridge.  My next big project will likely be the icebox rebuild.  I
see from the your photos, that you have a CoolBlue cold plate system.  Are you
happy with it?  I’m guessing that the icebox was reinsulated .  Do you know
what insulation and how much was used?

Thanks for the photos.  I like the replacement teak inset cabinet doors which
you have all throughout.  I may copy that idea.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall
S/V Johanna Rose