Thanks for all advice, bled fuel line at injector pump, then at injectors.
Started up and is now running.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38
Rebecca Leah LF39
-------- Original message --------From: ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 8/6/17  15:35  (GMT-08:00) To: C&C
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu> Subject: Re:
Stus-List 3gm fuel issues
If the fuel doesn't pump as David suggested, you might have to turn the engine
a little.  Release the compression levers, and turn the engine a little by hand.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk iiio Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:07 PM, David Knecht via CnC-List