I threw the hammer overboard.  The thumbs are safe for another year (or are
they?).  The other side of the slip from us is an '80 38' C&C.  I enjoy
renovation projects and with early retirement around the bend, I will have
more time.  Engine tear down, machining and rebuilding is my strong area
and slowly adding marine reno department work.

On the current side of work, Tapestry has a new modified (North) 150 for
roller furling, Schaefer system to be installed in about a week by the
rigger, and I will be changing a few cheek blocks for better cockipit line
handling.

Bill Dakin
S/V Tapestry
25MKII