Hi Josh,

A/C ducts would have to be significantly larger in dia than the heater
ducts need to be due to the smaller temperature differential for A/C so I
don't know if this will help you much.  The output for my Espar is only
about 3" in dia at the heater and quickly steps down in size as it branches
off at the different outlets.

I have photos of some of the duct runs.  I'll take a look this evening.

Ken H.

On 29 August 2017 at 09:44, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com