For dry heat, Calder talks about a charcoal fired unit that is wall hung.
Can't find the exact reference right now.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:37 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ heat

Hi Josh,
A/C ducts would have to be significantly larger in dia than the heater ducts
need to be due to the smaller temperature differential for A/C so I don't know
if this will help you much.  The output for my Espar is only about 3" in dia at
the heater and quickly steps down in size as it branches off at the different
outlets.
I have photos of some of the duct runs.  I'll take a look this evening.
Ken H.
On 29 August 2017 at 09:44, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>