Yes. I have chartered in the Grenadines twice, basing from St. Vincent (as
opposed to Grenada).  It’s probably my favorite place in the world.  The
islands are unspoiled and charming.  The scenery is beautiful; the snorkeling
spectacular.  The islands are laid out basically north/south, and the winds are
basically easterly, so most passages are reaches.  And the passages are
generally short - a half-day at most.  Navigation is generally line-of-sight,
but there are some submerged hazards here and there.  Make sure to have the
right charts and get a briefing.  The sailing is spectacular, especially if
you’re there during the “Christmas Winds”.  Be sure to anchor at the Tobago
Cays, and at Saltwhistle Bay, Mayreau.  And be sure to visit Bequia.  It’s
partly because of those charters that I named my boat Grenadine (the other part
is that she’s red, as is the Grenadine syrup with which I make rum punch :)

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30-1 #7