From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Tom Buscaglia via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:11:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Tom Buscaglia
Subject: Stus-List Charter from Grenada

Two questions...

First, It is still there after the recent storms?

Second, are there any charter boats left?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 18:32:54 -0400
From: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Charter from Grenada

Yes. It's lovely. A bit more challenging than the VI, but well worth it.
Grenada itself is really worthwhile, too. There are a bunch of articles on
Grenada by Don Street on the Cruising world web site that may help.
Definitely spend as little time as possible in St Vincent. Get there the
day you fly out, if you can. A good old friend lives is a native of Bequia
and big into promoting sailing there. You would probably enjoy meeting him
and some of the kids he's coaching. I'll put you in touch should you head
down.
Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 5:12 PM, David Knecht via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hi- We are considering a charter from Grenada cruising up through the
> Grenadines this winter.  Does anyone on the list have experience with this
 ...snip...

.¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤.
Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40
Vashon Island WA
(206) 463-9200
www.sv-alera.com<http://www.sv-alera.com/>

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!