From: Frederick G Street
[mailto:f...@postaudio.net]

Sent: October-06-17 9:44 AM

To: ahycrace--- via CnC-List

Subject: Re: Stus-List Re George Cuthbertson

Sign me up, too.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- Bayfield, WI

On Oct 6, 2017, at 7:38 AM, bushmark4--- via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Joe and fellow C&C-ers...I think that's an excellent
idea: and I would be wiling to contribute to a tribute/rememberance of some
type; either to his family or a public acknowledgment of his contributions to
our sailing world; I know that I have lived and enjoyed the legacy of his
designs for over 30 years; I don't know anything about his family or what would
be appropriate but open to ideas: perhaps a plaque at his yacht club mentioned
in the article?

Richard

s/v
Bushmark4: C&C 37 CB; Ohio River Mile 584.4;

Richard N. Bush

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine

Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462

502-584-7255