From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe Della
Barba via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2017 10:07 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba
Subject: Re: Stus-List Re George Cuthbertson

Send them to my home address – j...@dellabarba.com

Bigger the better, no need to shrink them down.

Please put George Cuthbertson Photo in the subject.

Also write a brief note about you and your boat and I’ll work the text in
someplace TBD.

Joe Della Barba

j...@dellabarba.com

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!