From: Eric Frank via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 09:10
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Eric Frank<mailto:efran...@mac.com>
Subject: Stus-List Replacing Perkins ignition switch

The ignition switch on my Perkins control panel (engine installed in 1980) lost
its hinged rubber cover a couple of years ago, and now no longer springs back
from the glow plugs only position. Can people on this list suggest where to
purchase a replacement switch? It has several positions: off, on, glow plugs
only, start. The switch now doesn’t automatically remove power from the glow
plugs when the key is released.  The rest of the panel is still working well
(temperature and RPM gauges) so I would rather replace just the switch.  I have
included a picture of the panel here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txkent6abpwpdvm/PerkinsControlPanel.JPG?dl=0

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II
Mattapoisett, MA

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!