If you're a little more DIY, you can buy 3x of these:
https://www.ledsupply.com/leds/cree-xlamp-xm-l2-leds

and one of these at 1000ma
https://www.ledsupply.com/led-drivers/buckblock-dc-led-driver

Hook them up, the result is a nice warm light, with ample brightness, and 1
amp power draw.
They are bright, and will add a lot more light then the previous florescent
lights.

Chad