From: David via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: David
Subject: Re: Stus-List New Stripin g...

Andy,

Thanks but I speak of overlaying the stripes/stars and not the name and
hailing port.  It seems that getting the striping out of the recesses will
be much harder than the flush surface name/hailing.

Did you remove the striping with scraper and heat gun/hair dryer as
well?

David F. Risch

(401) 419-4650 (cell)