  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Gary
Russell via CnC-List
  Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 11:25 AM
  To: C&C List
  Cc: Gary Russell
  Subject: Re: Stus-List (no subject)

  Hi Doug,
       I had to cut a section out of the tube (terrifying) but it worked out
great.  Just do all the reinforcing first, before you cut it so everything
stays lined up.  The tube supports the deck.  See pictures below:

  Gary
  ​
   High Maintenance Autopilot Project​

  On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Doug Allardyce via CnC-List