I’ve used epoxy on the bottom and edges to keep moisture but not on the surface.

Rod

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Mpcbi via
CnC-List
Sent: November-22-17 7:56 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Mpcbi <mp...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Experience with exp system epoxy

Hello,

Not sure I would use epoxy at all except to seal the ends and cuts on the ply
veneer.  A good quality varnish on the surface is much easier to redo or touch
up and i would paint the undersides with rustoleum or equivalent.

Just my 2 cents

Maurice Poulin

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 22 nov. 2017 à 11:39, Doug Welch via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com