From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Doug Welch
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 11:40 AM
To: CnClist
Cc: Doug Welch
Subject: Stus-List Experience with exp system epoxy

I am installing a new teak and holly veneer cabin sole on my 33-2 and was going
to seal it with west system 105/207 until I ran across exp system which seem
similar but less expensive.  Does anyone have experience with exp system they
can share? I would like to save some money on the epoxy but not at the risk off
screwing up the very expensive veneer ($550/sheet):)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>