We've never felt that need.  Just curious, did that tendency arise after you
put on the Dodger or is it because of the dodger you want night to improve your
field of view?
Thanks for all your insights,
Bruce Whitmore

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 2/15/18  10:58 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Hard bimini?
Both my wife and I prefer the vantage and the bench corners tend to provide a
more sturdy foot hold.
Josh
On Feb 15, 2018 10:32 PM, "bwhitmore via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>