Overall, I’m pleased with this upgrade.

From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 7:08 AM
To: Chuck Gilchrest via CnC-List
Cc: Dave Godwin

Bruce,

For reasons that have been lost in distant memory I have a new pin for an
original Martec, non-geared, two-blade elliptical. Don’t know the size or if it
will fit your model but if I can find it (that’s the hard part…) it’s yours.

Because I sent ours back to Martec for refurbishment years ago and they told me
that it non-repairable in the future (must be on its 3rd life…) I will be
replacing it when my “hobby” is ready to go back into the water.

I am in full alignment with Dennis. I love the two-blade folding prop. Forward
gave me all the push I needed and once you figure out the necessity of getting
the blades fully opened in reverse it was easy to back down.

I plan on replacing it with something similar.

Best,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay