From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 4:42 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List PSS shaft seal - now hoses

Hear!  Hear!  High on my list!  In the 1st 4 months I had Touche' I replaced
all the thru hull hoses, the alcohol stove hose, and all the engine hoses.  The
two I didn't think about were the fuel fill hose and shaft log hose.  I was
painfully reminded of the former after filling the tank one day and smelling
gasoline throughout the boat.  The inner and outer layers of the old hose had
separated allowing gasoline to find its way between the layers.  The vapors
seeped out of the outer layer.  Replaced it promptly.

I replaced the shaft log hose during the diesel re-power process a couple years
later.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Len Mitchell via CnC-List