Hear!  Hear!  High on my list!  In the 1st 4 months I had Touche' I
replaced all the thru hull hoses, the alcohol stove hose, and all the
engine hoses.  The two I didn't think about were the fuel fill hose and
shaft log hose.  I was painfully reminded of the former after filling the
tank one day and smelling gasoline throughout the boat.  The inner and
outer layers of the old hose had separated allowing gasoline to find its
way between the layers.  The vapors seeped out of the outer layer.
Replaced it promptly.

I replaced the shaft log hose during the diesel re-power process a couple
years later.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA