All

We have our 1974 C&C 39 TM & our 1974 Boston Whaler Outrage 21 insured with
SafeCo for the last 18 years. The Deductible on our 39 is 2% with 10% for a
named storm event. The Whaler's deductible is $500.00 with $1,000.00 for a
name storm event. Both boats are insured under a USD 3,000,000.00 PUP as
well as the usual dinghy, personal effects and per person medical riders,
etc. The 39 lives in the water at our Yacht Club in a secure berth (best
hurricane hole in Savannah) with a security service from dusk to dawn 7x365
days a year, the Whaler lives in a boat lift in front of our home.

The usual 200 mile offshore limit applies with The Bahamas rider as a
separate premium to be applied when and if we use it.

Also, both owners (my wife & I) hold 200 USCG Masters Licenses with
offshore endorsements, radar, firefighting, watch stander, etc and well
documented log books covering our sailing and motoring experiences on many
different types of vessels. I suspect that our credential makes the
underwriter happy, hence the decent coverage for a great premium. Also, we
have an excellent insurance agent handling our personal lines, corporate
polices as well as our rental properties and vacation home/farm.

The agree upon value for the 39 is USD 150,000.00 and the Whaler is USD
60,000.00 for a total annual premium of USD 2,850.00.

NOTE: The caveat to keep this type of coverage is that I must have both
boats surveyed by a Lloyd's certified yacht surveyor every 3 years to keep
up the agreed upon value. the surveys cost us USD 1,500.00 this time up
from USD 1,250.00 in 2015, I feel that it is money well spent.

I have no problem with this mandate since I have spent far more than the
insured value maintaining these boats in new condition since we purchased
them in 1975. Both boats were surveyed in January of this year so we are
good for another 3 years.

Also, we have never had a claim.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald