Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 19:36:04 -0400
From: Rod Stright <strig...@eastlink.ca>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Volvo Penta Sail Drive.

I will need to replace my Volvo Penta Sail drive and transmission on my 2004
C&C 99.  Just wondering if anyone else has done that.  As well in replacing
it I can go with a 130 unit (newer and recommended by Volvo) over the MS 25
that was on the original installation.  Any thoughts and or experience would
be appreciated.  Obviously the old unit would be less than half the price of
the 130.