From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Glen Eddie
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 12:04 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Glen Eddie <ged...@torkinmanes.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Marine Batteries

Hello everyone,

I need to replace my house battery and my engine battery (atomic 4).  I also
have a dedicated battery for my Windless (don't ask).

Any suggestions.  I currently have 31 AGMs.

Thanks everyone.

________________________________
Glen Eddie

Tel:  416-777-5357

Fax:  1-888-812-2557

ged...@torkinmanes.com<mailto:ged...@torkinmanes.com>

VCard<http://www.torkinmanes.com/vcard.aspx?ID=glen-eddie>

Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500
Toronto ON M5C 2W7
torkinmanes.com<http://www.torkinmanes.com>
An international member of Ally Law

This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.