This is pretty common with aircraft and I might be able to find a sample
contract from AOPA. Once common issue is *I* think a SSB and a nice vertical
profile weather radar are really needed and the other 3 guys fly the plane on
20 mile trips for burgers and think I am nuts and don’t want to pay for it.
Another thing is what to do when someone can’t pay for whatever reason and who
is liable for damages. If the engine blows next week, what if X doesn’t have
his share for a new engine? Do you have a way to make him pay or take over his
share or something? If I rip the new spinnaker, is that on me or on everyone?
It really helps to have some feeling for what everyone is expecting.
One example: At work a buddy was complaining something broke on his new
runabout and the yard wanted $100 to fix it. He was horrified at this expense.
I told him I would be on my knees thanking God for ANY kind of boat yard bill
without 4 figures in it!

Joe
Coquina