Andrew,

I am working as a Yacht Broker now and might be able to help.  If you reach out
to me off-line (n...@sjyachts.com <mailto:n...@sjyachts.com> ) with some basic
information on the boat, I can check on what similar boats have been selling
for.  What you and your partners do with that information is up to you.

Neil

Neil Andersen
20691 Jamieson Rd,

Rock Hall, MD 21661

315-707-7905 (home)

484-354-8800 (cell)

 <mailto:neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com> neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-andersen/0/239/a36/>
www.linkedin.com/pub/neil-andersen/0/239/a36/

Save money and the environment.

Use Century Gothic font and save 30% of your ink