I will take some this weekend.

Charlie

cenel...@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Charlie Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Protecting the transom

pictures please!

On 4/25/2018 12:59 PM, Charlie Nelson      via CnC-List wrote:

After I had Water Phantom awl-gripped professionally about          7 years
ago, I had a canvas maker build a 'boot' for the          transom.

This is made of some kind of relatively tough vinyl,          complete with
graphics, and is attached to the stern pulpit          with

simple fasteners around the pulpit supports. It covers the          stern
completely when she is at the dock, comes off/on          relatively easily and

has kept the sun off the transom.

Its hard to know if or how much it has helped because I          have no
'control' to compare it with but it certainly

has kept the awlgrip shine on the stern at the same level          as the hull,
which does not receive as much

direct sun.

YMMV,

Charlie Nelson