AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2018-05-18 10:51 AM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List wrote:
Rob,
Are you sure you “registered”? Normally, you get the boat only “licensed” with TC. Though, in Halifax, you may want to register, as I bet you sail outside of the Canadian waters. When you license, you have to renew every 5 years, if I remember correctly. But I don’t think there is any cost to it (after the initial $30 or so).
Marek
1994 C270 “Legato”
Ottawa, ON