I removed the "drain" plugs on both sides of the seacocks (4 in total),
sprayed inside through those, then I sprayed the seams. I should have
loosened that tension bolt on the end. The thought didn't even cross my
mind, but now it makes complete sense. I can try spraying from
undneath/outside the boat which would have the same effect as spraying from
the removed hose?

Dan