We had an issue too this year, first launch, as did another local boat. Were told very common that the exhaust elbow will close up due to mineral buildup. Apparently 3-5 year life. We took it off and cleared some crap out with a screwdriver, put it back on and flow was back. We plan to replace soon with a stainless steel copy of the Yanmar part, to see if it lasts longer.