"Has any CC Landfall 38 owners installed an Edson tiller arm for linear
autopilot drive application?  We are trying to install a B&G RAM1 Linear drive
unit and don't have enough exposed rudder shaft to attached an independent
Edson bronze tiller arm for linear drive connection.  We also interested if
anyone has used the quadrant to attach the quick release pin.  Its not
recommended by Edson but figured someone would disregard the warning just to
have a below deck autopilot"