From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Gallagher via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:47 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Gallagher
Subject: Stus-List Going to the DARK SIDE

Sadly, Hanuman is sold.  The good news is that the new owner is a friend.  It
came as an odd coincidence that just after the boat came off the market, a
friend decided he wanted finalize the purchase towards the end of the summer.

In the mean time I have a accepted offer on a
CCCCCa...CaCaCata...lllll.....Catalina..Catali.....   I can’t say it here.
It’s 36 ft long and has a transom fat enough to drive a VW through.

The 30MKII was getting to cramped.  I tried like hell to find a 34+ or 37+ but
it was not to be.

I’m not leaving here, I’ll stick around..... light your flamethrowers and burn
away .....or set your phasers to stun if ed was to have his way.

Rob

HANUMAN 30MKII