Sadly, Hanuman is sold.  The good news is that the new owner is a friend.
It came as an odd coincidence that just after the boat came off the market,
a friend decided he wanted finalize the purchase towards the end of the
summer.

In the mean time I have a accepted offer on a
CCCCCa...CaCaCata...lllll.....Catalina..Catali.....   I can’t say it here.
It’s 36 ft long and has a transom fat enough to drive a VW through.

The 30MKII was getting to cramped.  I tried like hell to find a 34+ or 37+
but it was not to be.

I’m not leaving here, I’ll stick around..... light your flamethrowers and
burn away .....or set your phasers to stun if ed was to have his way.

Rob
HANUMAN 30MKII