Hi all

A little more perspective on the centre board re- install.

From haul out to splash took about 2 hours.  Had a great volunteer crew (2) and
the yard was exceptional.  Only charged me one way where other facilities
wanted both ways.  And the yard let me do the work so no additional labour.   I
love Loyalist Cove Marina.  Can I say that on this forum.

Link to pictures below.

Please forgive me in the other google pics got through.

Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 (K/CB) shoal draft
Long Sault